Re: [Ltib] [Patch] Add Matchbox for Ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] [Patch] Add Matchbox for Ltib
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:20:54 +0100

Hi Rogerio,

Thanks for confirming. No need to send a new patch, I'll make the minor changes by hand.

Regards, Stuart

Rogério de Souza Moraes wrote:
Hi Stuart,

I think its a better name in the menu, I will change it to |Matchbox Window Manager. I checked all licenses my self. I am sure they are correctly. Monday I will do the changes and send it for you!

Thanks!