Re: [Ltib] util-linux/cfdisk

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] util-linux/cfdisk
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:58:53 +0000

Hi Tom,

I'm sure about this one, you'd need to check the util-linux changelog
(or see if you can find some info on google/forums).

The current LTIB CVS is using util-linux-2.13, which was taken from
http://packages.debian.org/source/lenny/util-linux so I think it should.

I'm not sure if there are any other dependencies (such as in the kernel
etc) that you need to check.

Regards, Stuart