RE: [Ltib] util-linux/cfdisk

From: Morrison, Tom
Subject: RE: [Ltib] util-linux/cfdisk
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:25:11 -0500

I have found out that even the latest/greatest LTIB packages
(in latest BSP packages or from CVS) cfdisk / fdisk do NOT
support >2TB. I had to port the debian parted tool as a
separate package (there is NO spec file that I can create
(easily) to incorporate into (my) LTIB build.

Thank you again for your support Stuart...