Re: [Ltib] RE: LTIB Target Set-up

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] RE: LTIB Target Set-up
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 15:37:17 +0100

Hi Shila,

You have a number of options but I can only comment in general terms as
don't have a copy of that particular target type/BSP

You can setup NFS on the linux host and then boot the image by issuing
the appropriate commands on the Windows terminal session connected to
the target DS board.

Or (and this depends on the particular BSP/bootloader) create a
RAMdisk/jffs image in LTIB and then tftp that using the bootloader
commands on the DS board to it's memory and then boot from there.

Whoever supplied this kit to you should be able to help with the details
of deployment on that platform.

Regards, Stuart