[Ltib] Code to customize the kernel to specific hardware

From: Todd Sampson
Subject: [Ltib] Code to customize the kernel to specific hardware
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:49:49 -0400

There must be code to glue the kernel to specific target hardware.  Where
does this code fit into LTIB?

Also, I'm trying to port an old MPC5200 BSP to a new installation with the
latest LTIB.  When I compare the original install with my new install, I
often see a note at the top of files that say this file is generated and
should not be edited.  Is it possible to give me a complete list of 'user'
file names, like .spec, .lkc, etc, that I can concentrate on?  What files
did the the original BSP maker most likely add to a vanilla LTIB
installation?

Sorry for the basic questions but I'd sure appreciate help!

Thanks,
todd