[Ltib] How to add LPC32x0 EMC static memory device to Linux (MMU/Virtua

From: Ayewin Oung
Subject: [Ltib] How to add LPC32x0 EMC static memory device to Linux (MMU/VirtualMemory/etc)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 18:15:54 +0100

Hi list

I'm porting embedded linux to our LPC32x0 board, which hangs of FPGA via EMC static memory chip select.  Which is used to access simple register rd/wr to FPGA.

How do I go about mapping memory EMC static memory Chip Select(s) and letting kernel know the address in MMU so that it doesn't bomb out when I try to read write to the FPGA.

I'm new to this, so pointers against existing code, device drivers would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.