Re: [Ltib] LTIB doubt

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB doubt
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 17:46:19 +0100

Hi Volatile,

config/userspace/pkg_map controls the build order.

The only think that (normally) needs to be built before the kernel is
bootloaders.

Also, bear in mind that normally a package's source is (deliberately)
removed after building.  You should not rely on rpm/BUILD/.... being
present.  Normally interfacing is done (automatically) by having your
package place interface headers/libs in rootfs/usr/{include,lib}

Regards, Stuart