Re: [Ltib] Problems compiling QTopia2.2

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problems compiling QTopia2.2
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 08:34:06 +0100

Hi Ajay,

Kevin answered most of your questions, but I think you meant by
"toolchain" the actual qtopia components?  If so they get built into a
binary rpm, which you'll find in rpm/RPMS/arm/qtopia-2.2.0-1.arm.rpm.
This is unpacked by ltib into the rootfs NFS/staging area.  You can list
the contents installed by running:

rpm --root `pwd`/rootfs -ql qtopia

Note the output is based as if you were chrooted into the rootfs area.

Regards, Stuart