[Ltib] USB device is not detected

From: casper iway
Subject: [Ltib] USB device is not detected
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:04:09 +0800

Hello,

I was wondering why does my usb device is not detected once my board boots up the kernel and FS.

I have just run my first embedded linux using LTIB after spending days to get a right configuration of my FS (ramdisk.). And now after i successfully run embedded linux i got a bash prompt for the first time, but everytime i plug my usb to the board, i could not be detected..

I was thinking maybe i could solve this problem by modifying some line in the kernel .config file.. But as a beginner i have no idea what line to modify..

Could someone point me out what line to modify or could you provide me a good link to start reading about kernel configuration and explaining things clearly for a novice like me to understand..

Thanks,

Casper