Re: [Ltib] USB device is not detected

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] USB device is not detected
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:45:23 +0100

Hi Casper,

This is a kernel and possibly udev question more than LTIB.

What is the USB device?  make sure your kernel config contains something
that seems to match this (look in
config/platform/_target_/_kernel_config_for_your_platform).

The other possible factor is udev, sometimes you may need to a a
specific rule if it's an uncommon device.  The first thing though is the
 make sure your kernel is right.  When you plug in the device, check
/var/log/messages and look to see if it was detected when plugged in.

You may get better help on a kernel an/or USB mailing list.  You will
need to provide more details though on your platform, kernel and USB device.

Regards, Stuart