Re: [Ltib] same install problem, different files

From: Jan Wilmans
Subject: Re: [Ltib] same install problem, different files
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:36:06 +0200

>"Well, there's your problem!" :)
>DOS line endings are a scourge that has bitten me multiple times in the past -
>everything looks right and your yanking your hair out >trying to figure out
>why things are gone south.  Unfortunately I only run on real hardware so I
>can't offer suggestions on how to fix >you vmware setup...

Thanks again, I've just checked the ISO that comes with my i.MX25
evaluation board, it has a corrupt
L2.6.26_MX25TO1_AV_ER3_source.tar.gz on it. I mounted the ISO on linux
and used tar xfz , but still the line-endings exist, so I can only
conclude it was tarred like that.

I dont know how you got the idea i'm on vmware, I explicitly stated
that I'm using real hardware :)

Greetings,

Jan