[Ltib] Need help

From: malay jajodia
Subject: [Ltib] Need help
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:00:34 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I am not able to find any platform specific files (like hardware.h) inside BUILD folder. I am currently using 2.6.27.8 linux kernel for my PHY3250 board. So should these files be present in linux folder or linux-2.6.27.8 one. If possible, can somebody tell me the directory structure to find all my PHY3250 related files that i wan to use to write my driver.
Also i want to know that when i am using my driver on my board, should all the header files included in my driver be present inside the rootfs/usr/ folder. If yes, then how can i transfer all the source files to the root file system.

Malay