Re: [Ltib] Need help

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Need help
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:12:11 +0100

Hi Malay,

Unless you specifically ask for it, package sources are removed after
the build of that package has finished.

If you want to keep the source unpacked either:

* Run ./ltib --configure and select 'leave the sources after building'
just after the 'configure the kernel' option

* Or run: ./ltib -p kernel -m prep

More info in the FAQ at ltib.org

Regards, Stuart