[Ltib] Can LTIB compile just one single module without recompiling whole

From: Quentin YANG
Subject: [Ltib] Can LTIB compile just one single module without recompiling whole kernel???
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 16:59:01 +1000

Hi,

I am modifying a module driver 'spidev.c'

I already settled the kernel to use this as a module driver and,
compiling it together with the kernel, it runs ok.

To save time, I am wondering can LTIB compile 'spidev module' without
re-compiling the whole kernel. ( Takes 2 or 3 minutes each compile
with a tiny module source code change ).

Can anyone advise me how to get LTIB to compile a single module only?
(Only saw single package compile in LTIB -help)

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Quentin