Re: [Ltib] Can LTIB compile just one single module without recompiling w

From: Quentin YANG
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Can LTIB compile just one single module without recompiling whole kernel???
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 07:15:15 +1000

Thanks. Stuart.

So, similar like what we've done for 'helloworld' module.
" X:\lpc3250\ltib-qs\rpm\BUILD\hello_mod-1.2\"

I need to copy 'spidev.c/h' to a folder, say "
X:\lpc3250\ltib-qs\rpm\BUILD\spidev_mod\ ", and remove all
unpacked kernel source codes under "
X:\lpc3250\ltib-qs\rpm\BUILD\linux-2.6.34\ ".

I'll give it a go.

Regards,
Quentin