[Ltib] Re: Install Dillo Problem

From: Vic
Subject: [Ltib] Re: Install Dillo Problem
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 01:41:22 -0700

Hi Kevin,

This is strange. I ignored the error messages and I still got dillo up? as below.

Starting inetd:
starting pid 422, tty '': '-/bin/sh'
address@hidden /]# export DISPLAY=localhost:0.0
address@hidden /]# Xfbdev &
address@hidden /]# _XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for inet6
_XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for inet6/nxp:0
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for inet6
(EE) XKB: Couldn't open rules file /usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/base
Couldn't find keyboard driver keybd

address@hidden /]# dillo &
address@hidden /]# paths: Cannot open file '//.dillo/dillorc'
paths: Using /usr/etc/dillo/dillorc
paths: Cannot open file '//.dillo/keysrc'
paths: Using /usr/etc/dillo/keysrc
dillo_dns_init: Here we go! (threaded)
Disabling cookies.
bad font: variable