Re: [Ltib] ltib spawns out of control

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] ltib spawns out of control
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 17:39:03 +0000

Hi Rob,

I've not seen this behaviour before.  Also the parallel builds should be
 limited to 8 processes.

Anyhow, to control the parallel builds globally:

Edit the .ltibrc file at the top level of your project and find these
entries:

# use for multi-processor, or with distcc
%MAKEFLAGS
-j 8

And change it to -j 1

Regards, Stuart