Re: [Ltib] TOOLCHAIN_PREFIX TOOLCHAIN_PATH

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] TOOLCHAIN_PREFIX TOOLCHAIN_PATH
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 17:49:44 +0000

Hi Michel,

My apologies for not replying, I've just returned from a week away.

Unfortunately, the last merge out from Freescale has broken  mcf5445x
and mcf547x_8x.  From memory, this renders the toolchain un-selectable.

For now your best bet is to use the latest ISO from Freescale until this
is fixed at Savannah (I'm not sure when I will get time to do this though).

My apologies again.

Regards, Stuart