Re: [Ltib] too many processes!

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] too many processes!
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 19:01:44 +0000

Hi Rob,

I was going to try to replicate this, but when I download
agg-2.5.tar.gz, the resulting download file seems to be truncated:

$ tar ztf agg-2.5.tar.gz
agg-2.5/
agg-2.5/libagg.pc.in
agg-2.5/autom4te.cache/output.0

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

Can you check the upload?, also the .md5 sum is the tarfile.

Once this test case is in place, I'll try it out.

Regards, Stuart