[Ltib] LTIB Freescale iMX 51 + Qt 4.7.1 -> no rule to make target JavaSc

From: William Soragna
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB Freescale iMX 51 + Qt 4.7.1 -> no rule to make target JavaScriptCore.a when compiling WebKit
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:45:22 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to build a Linux X11 distribution for our iMX51 target, with Qt 4.7.1
Unfortunately when compiling the Webkit component, ltib fails with an error saying that
_javascript_Core.a is not available, and indeed I don't find this file anywhere.

Did somebody already find the same issue, and have a workaround for this?
Thank you,
Bill

William Soragna
address@hidden