Re: [Ltib] LTIB Freescale iMX 51 + Qt 4.7.1 -> no rule to make target Ja

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB Freescale iMX 51 + Qt 4.7.1 -> no rule to make target JavaScriptCore.a when compiling WebKit
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:25:17 +0000

Hi William,

I've not tried building Webkit or Qt 4.7.1 on LTIB.  However if it
reports you're missing JavaScriptCore.a you'll need to find out where
that is supposed to come from.  I'm guessing it's part of Webkit itself?

If you capture the output when Qt is configuring itself (after it's
built the tools) you may see some message related to javascript that may
help you find the missing piece.

Regards, Stuart