Ri.: Re: [Ltib] Selected packages not found

From: Enrico Miglino
Subject: Ri.: Re: [Ltib] Selected packages not found
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:12:36 +0100

Hi Peter,

in this moment I'm trying a compilation with --continue because the last "stop
point" was on fontconfig package, not essential to see if my kernel starts.

As I finish I can try again, but your suggestion to remove the package seems
good, I try before this. But At this point I have a question: considering that
I'm using the standard building method in a platform directory, tha package
should reside in rpb/BUILD how can I identify the package ? Using the tar name
of the package clear name?

Why does some packages have this strange behaviour? The packages that reports
these problems are all related to X11 installation (fontconfig, cairo, freefont
for sure).

Enrico