[Ltib] "Freescale" flavoured LTIB vs "Savannah" flavoured LTIB

From: Franz TRIERWEILER
Subject: [Ltib] "Freescale" flavoured LTIB vs "Savannah" flavoured LTIB
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:48:42 +0100

Hi,

I am used to working with Freescale prepared LTIB sources (the ones you get from the Freescale website) for the i.MX25.

I am now trying to install LTIB from the Savannah repo. This works fine but upon first launch it is not possible to select iMX25 ou iMX23 develoment board (in Platform Choice). Why does not the mainstream LTIB include those platforms ? If I remember well, the i.MX25 has been available for more than a year and there really seems to be two independant LTIB fork: the ltib.org one and the Freescale one.

Regards,

Apple92