Re: [Ltib] Working with Freescale 8323

From: Charles Krinke
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Working with Freescale 8323
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 14:48:47 -0800

Thanks for the suggestions Peter, these are good ones.

What I have done is remove the ltib installation completely and start from a fresh start with the CD iso image. I then more carefully checked the settings as I went through ./ltib --configure and the build progressed through u-boot, the kernel, uclibc and bombed on busybox/applets this time.

So, ... I am doing that again and trying to find a more conservative set of settings with ..ltib configure. I *think* at this point that my configure settings are to blame and I blindly went ahead without checking them more carefully.

I'll report back when I make a bit more progress.

Charles