Re: [Ltib] Working with Freescale 8323

From: Peter Barada
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Working with Freescale 8323
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 20:20:04 -0500

On 02/03/2011 07:52 PM, Charles Krinke wrote:
I got the ltib running for the 8323 on two different computers, but had to go through the ltib configure step several times and eventually found the right combination of settings that lets me be able to build u-boot, uImage and rootfs.jffs2.

This leads to another question. "What is the location of the configure file and its name that ./ltib --configure creates?".

I think I need to study this file a bit *and* another engineer that I am supporting wants to get the same ltib running and already requested the configuration file at which point I had to shrug, look foolish and say "dunno where it is yet".

Charles