[Ltib] How to force a package build if its PRECONFIG changed?

From: Peter Barada
Subject: [Ltib] How to force a package build if its PRECONFIG changed?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:56:19 -0400

Stuart,

How can I have "./ltib" force a rebuild of a package (kernel, busybox, etc) if
the content of its PRECONFIG file changed?  I.e. if I change the kernel or
busybox .config file(i.e newer than the generated rpm file), how can i trigger
a build of that package?

I've gotten bitten by enabling CONFIG_FEATURE_IFCONFIG_HW in the busybox.config
file I'm using and the automated build didn't detect that busybox needed to be
rebuilt.

I'll code it up and experimet, but I'm not sure how to get the dates for the
preconfig and resultant rpm files(as my perl fu is weak).

Any help is appreciated.

--
Peter Barada
address@hidden