Re: [Ltib] how to build libc6-dev environment for PPC platform

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] how to build libc6-dev environment for PPC platform
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:47:45 +0000

Hi Kallol,

If you can see the toolchain in the ./ltib -m config screen then yes,
you should be able to build a cross toolchain (search by hitting the s key).

However many platforms don't support this as they use multi-libbed cross
toolchains that are unable to build Canadian cross compilers (to run on
the target).

To be honest you'd be better off packaging and building on the host side
where the environment is already correctly set up for you.

Regards, Stuart