[Ltib] persistent Build Failed msg...

From: liyen ho
Subject: [Ltib] persistent Build Failed msg...
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 14:04:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,
can anybody help me on this error as logged,

address@hidden ltib]$ more host_config.log

Processing platform: host support
===================================

Processing: rpm-fs
====================
Build path taken because: no prebuilt rpm,
Testing network connectivity for gpp
No network download connection available
Can't get: rpm-4.0.4.tar.gz at ./ltib line 821.
Died at ./ltib line 2498.
traceback:
 main::check_rpm_setup:2498
  main::host_checks:1483
   main:548

Started: Sun Apr 17 13:51:26 2011
Ended:   Sun Apr 17 13:51:28 2011
Elapsed: 2 seconds

Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./ltib line 2
818.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at ./ltib line 2
818.
VERSION          : 10.1.1
CVS_VERSION      : $Revision: 1.75 $ (Savannah)
PLATFORM         : host
GNUTARCH         : i686
TOOLCHAIN        :
TOOLCHAIN_CFLAGS :

These packages failed to build:
rpm-fs

Build Failed

I am sure the internet connection is good, but always
failed with "No network download connection available",
are your server ran into technical issues for a few weeks?
please let me know and thank you very much

-liyen-