Re: [Ltib] persistent Build Failed msg...

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] persistent Build Failed msg...
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:44:16 +0100

Hi Liyen,

Please re-run with the -v option added (for more output).

The GPP is running, however it is now via a redirect and if you exceed a certain level of bandwidth it will first slow down and then return 403 errors.

What is your outbound IP address, some are banned (for now).

I will write some more about this when I have time.

Regards, Stuart