Re: [Ltib] Question about file execution

From: Daniel Widyanto
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Question about file execution
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:59:21 +0200

Hi,

Normally, the message: "-/bin/sh: ./<executable name>: not found" is printed if
the GLIBC that is used by the executable doesn't match with the GLIBC that's
installed in target's root filesystem.

To solve it recompile your executable with root filesystem's GLIBC and copy the
correct GLIBC into the root filesystem. See
http://embeddedfreak.wordpress.com/2008/12/18/creating-simple-root-filesystem-for-embedded-linux/
 to make simple rootfs

Regards,
Daniel