[Ltib] u-boot on i.mx53 ARD

From: Haku Sato
Subject: [Ltib] u-boot on i.mx53 ARD
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 15:47:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've been struggling with u-boot image generated by LTIB for i.MX53-ARD board.
I cannot get the SD card to load and start U-BOOT.

When I change the setting to i.MX53LOCO or i.MX53EVK and use the quick start or
EVK, u-boot seem to work properly.  None of the other options are changed
except for the platform on LTIB, and I am wondering if LTIB could have
something to do with it.

Have any of you experienced issues like this?

Thanks

Haku