Re: [Ltib] u-boot on i.mx53 ARD

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] u-boot on i.mx53 ARD
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:44:33 +0100

Hi Haku,

How are you changing the setting to i.MX53LOCO or i.MX53EVK, is this a configuration option in that BSP (using ./ltib -m config) ?

This is BSP is not part of this open-source project and so I have no visibility of what's in it. However the things you can look for is what CONFIG_xxxx option is pass in when u-boot is built for the different options you have chosen.

The other thing to make sure (ask Freescale) is whether the u-boot you can build with LTIB has been tested on the various platforms you're targeting.

Regards, Stuart