[Ltib] LTIB Shell disables colors

From: Douglas Peterson
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB Shell disables colors
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 17:31:18 +0000

I recently installed a tool that displays STDERR in red to distinguish it from STDOUT. Works great, but the reason I did it was to help find error messages in LTIB spam. It was only after I installed it that I realized the LTIB shell drops all color output.

Is it possible to restore color to the LTIB shell?

p.s. LTIB itself outputs non-error information to STDERR:

Build path taken because: blah

+ cd blah

+ [ -n ]

…etc.

While annoying, it would still be helpful if I could get actual compiler error messages displaying in color.

Douglas