Re: [Ltib] LTIB Shell disables colors

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB Shell disables colors
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:00:17 +0000

Hi Douglas,

I'm not sure where it's getting dropped.  gcc in particular goes via a
perl wrapper, so it could be there.  The best thing would be to try to
drop back to getting colour output from ltib, then from a .spec file and
so on and chase it down that way.  Unfortunately I have not time to look
at this at the moment.

Regards, Stuart