[Ltib] Handling PKG_KERNEL_LEAVESRC?

From: Mike Goins
Subject: [Ltib] Handling PKG_KERNEL_LEAVESRC?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:00:21 -0500

Wondering if anyone else has this particular type of situation.

I setup a continuous integration system involving ltib.  ltib also
builds kernel modules outside the source tree, so I have
PKG_KERNEL_LEAVESRC=y so the modules can build.  But when the kernel
spec is updated, ltib refuses to colbber the existing kernel build
directory and apply the updated spec (usually new patches).

I guess what I would like is if the the spec file is updated and ltib
detects a "directory build", is to go ahead and automatically clobber.
 Now sure where I can make this modification to ltib.  Or is there
some other way to accomplish this?