Re: [Ltib] error with u-boot during ./ltib

From: Athanasios Silis
Subject: Re: [Ltib] error with u-boot during ./ltib
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:55:03 +0200

it appears the build process stops often.
I have problem with the make target for the linux kernel as well (just as with u-boot). but i disabled these from the ncurses config utility. (ltib -m config)

Now It appears I have a problem with busybox compilation. It states it can't find /lib/ld-linux.so.3 (please see below)
Do I need to chroot or smth? Should I declare some variables manually?

because the freescale docs instructions just mention:
./ltib -m config
./ltib

thank you ery much for your help
Nass

-toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/4.6.2/../../../../arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi/bin/ld: cannot find /lib/ld-linux.so.3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [busybox_unstripped] Error 1
error: Bad exit status from /opt/freescale/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.17120 (%build)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /opt/freescale/ltib/tmp/rpm-tmp.17120 (%build)
Build time for busybox: 13 seconds

Failed building busybox

f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting
traceback:
 main:572

Started: Tue Feb 19 21:49:01 2013
Ended:   Tue Feb 19 21:49:14 2013