Re: [Ltib] error with u-boot during ./ltib

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] error with u-boot during ./ltib
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:56:54 +0000

Hi Nass,

I had a quick look at your output and it seems that the u-boot sources
do not have the config "mx6q_sabrelite_mfg_config"

You need to dig around in the sources (makefiles etc) and see if you can
figure out if there is a suitable config to pass in and then configure
that in LTIB as the config to build.

Regard, Stuart