Re: [Ltib] How to tell tlib to pick a specific dts file

From: Silver Surfer
Subject: Re: [Ltib] How to tell tlib to pick a specific dts file
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:07:54 +0530

Hi,
Is there anyone who got any idea about this?

Ben

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 5:47 PM, Silver Surfer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to upgrade the Freescale provided MPC8308RDB BSP's Kernel to Mainline Kernel. During the dts compilation ltib throws an error as it could not find the mpc8308erdb.dts file, I realized that in the Mainline Kernel the file name is changed to mpc8308rdb.dts.

How do I tell ltib to look for mpc8308rdb.dts instead of mpc8308erdb.dts?

For the time being I have renamed the Mainline Kernel's mpc8308rdb.dts file in the arch/powerpc/boot/dts to mpc8308erdb.dts, what is the side effect of this renaming?

Ben