Re: [Ltib] How to tell tlib to pick a specific dts file

From: Mike Goins
Subject: Re: [Ltib] How to tell tlib to pick a specific dts file
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 19:19:30 -0500

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Silver Surfer
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there anyone who got any idea about this?

Normally one could patchmerge the changes into the kernel source (in
the ltib FAQ), though for heavy dev processes is a PITA.

I've made modifications to the kernel.common.template to look for the
dts in the platform folder.  I can't locate the exact change in
history at the moment, but I may have posted it to the list at
sometime.  I'll attach my file, but you have to sort out the
non-relevant-probably-breaks-other-items items.