[Ltib] LTIB config not saving TOOLCHAIN_CFLAGS

From: Josh Pagnotta
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB config not saving TOOLCHAIN_CFLAGS
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 15:14:53 -0500

Hi,

We have modified our LTIB config to use a custom toolchain and now whenever we open the LTIB configuration menu (ltib -c), the TOOLCHAIN_CFLAGS are empty and we have to enter them in again. When we save the config they are there, but when we load it again they are gone, making us think the issue is on the loading of the config.

Thanks