Re: [Ltib] LTIB config not saving TOOLCHAIN_CFLAGS

From: Peter Barada
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB config not saving TOOLCHAIN_CFLAGS
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 16:12:35 +0000

Hmm, I don't have a universe to run with right now (out of town with
only my laptop), but I see in config/userspace/toolchain.lkc that
there's a CUSTOM_TOOLCHAIN_PREFIX as well as TOOLCHAIN_PREFIX which
defaults to CUSTOM_TOOLCHAIN_PREFIX if CUSTOM_TOOLCHAIN=y.  However
there's not corresponding CUSTOM_TOOLCHAIN_CFLAGS.

Attached is a patch to the current CVS version (Version 1.7) of
config/userspace/toolchain.lkc that adds it.  I haven't built with this
change (so your mileage _will_ vary), but see if the patch fixes the
issue.  You'll want to apply the patch, run ltib -c to setup your custom
toolchain flags, then save/exit, retry ltib -c and inspect to see if
TOOLCHAIN_CFLAGS is no longer empty.

Hope this helps!