lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] Snmp changes

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] Snmp changes
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:50:20 +0200

> To be precise, "mib_" will be better, because there are in
> mib2.c, and other struct seems to be prefix with it. But it's
> not matching with atentry, attable_id... But, you can let it
> I think (or ask to Christiaan Simons?). If you change

I'll change it to mib_, I think g_ is not nice and a bad example to
other developers...

> something, is it possible you fix these minor warnings ?
> src\core\snmp\mib2.c (3657) : warning: variable "lport" was
> set but never used src\core\snmp\mib2.c (3657) : warning:
> variable "rport" was set but never used
> src\core\snmp\msg_in.c (544) : warning: variable "np" was set
> but never used

Strange, I thought I removed all warnings... But: other compilers (or
settings), other warnings... Which compiler (or compiler settings) do
you use? I'm using Visual Studio 2005 Express for testing and GCC 3 for
our embedded system with a lot of warnings turned on.

> Someone always got a just editor??? :) Ok.

It's sometimes enough to watch the files with web-cvs using internet
explorer... Or some silly diff programs...