lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #2595] loopif results in NULL reference for incoming T

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #2595] loopif results in NULL reference for incoming TCP packets
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:33:40 +0000

Funny ;-)

Whatever, I think directly calling tcpip_callback() or somethink is not a
nice solution. Loopif is a 'normal' netif and has its input function pointer.
The only question is when to call it (better: whether to call it or leave that
to a polling function).

Maybe we should make it an option for loopif only since we don't seem to know
any option until now which tells us in which way the stack is run.

This could also directly includ a function like loopif_poll() (though maybe
with a different name?) which has to be called in the main loop when not
using the tcpip_thread.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?2595>

  Nachricht geschickt von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/