lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Any interest in netif get/set hostname?

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Any interest in netif get/set hostname?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:14:25 +0200

I presume you have implemented something in the DHCP client that causes
this hostname to be passed in the DHCP request, and if the DHCP server
supports it, that will become the DNS name. That would be nice.

Isn't it the only real use of LWIP_NETIF_HOSTNAME option ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jonathan Larmour" <address@hidden>