lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] latest stale version

From: Alain Mouette
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] latest stale version
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:21:43 -0200

Hi Simon,

I have been following attentively and there have been quite a few important bug-fixes since 1.3.2 is out. I counted 7, plus one to contrib but I may have missed some.

How sefe is it to download current SVN? or is there a particular SVN version that is "more stable"??? Or could there be a source release if not a 1.3.3 ??? Or even a collection of patches...

I believe that some new features may be in development in HEAD, is there?

Thanks,
Alain

address@hidden escreveu:
Madhusudan Bhat wrote:
Hi All,
Is lwip version 1.3.2 is the stable and also the latest?
Yes.

Simon