lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Announce: WireGuard implementation for lwIP

From: - Neustradamus -
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Announce: WireGuard implementation for lwIP
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 04:53:07 +0000

Hello Simon,

Thanks for your reply!

I have seen "The lwIP PPP support is based from pppd 2.4.5":
- https://github.com/lwip-tcpip/lwip/blob/master/src/netif/ppp/PPPD_FOLLOWUP

PPP 2.4.5 (Nov 17, 2009, 11 years and 2 months) :
https://github.com/paulusmack/ppp/releases/tag/ppp-2.4.5

CVEs but not only PPP from Paul here:
- https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=ppp

Can you add PPP 2.4.9 which has since 2.4.5: CVE fixes, and improvements?

In more, it is possible to add https://github.com/lwip-tcpip/lwip-contrib?
A mirror of: https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/lwip/lwip-contrib.git/

Thanks in advance.

Regards,