lwip-members

Re: [lwip-members] RFC on future development/releases

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-members] RFC on future development/releases
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 19:28:52 +0100

Hello,

> One thought occurs - do we want to make a 1.0.0 release any time soon?

Very good remark. I think we should. I would like to fix the 0.6.5 release
into archives, see if that brings any new bug reports, if not, declare a 1.0
release.

> lwIP seems to be a reasonably stable system, and there doesn't seem to be
> any major changes in the pipeline, so it might be justified.

I think there was mention of a new bug in large packet pings
(i.e. ICMP echos) that appeared in 0.6.5.

Has that been tackled yet? I did not look into it myself yet.

Regards,

Leon.