lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] ARP Question

From: John C. Toman
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] ARP Question
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:02:18 -0000

Hi again!

Question #2. I'm going to need a more complete ARP in my Rabbit 2000
port. The one in there now is suitable for a device acting as a server,
but not as a client (since arp queries aren't finished and arp cache
timeouts aren't implemented). Thanks for what's there, Adam, if you
don't have time would you mind too much if I finished up and contributed
arp queries and cache timeouts?

Thanks,

John