lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] sys_mbox_free() problem

From: Horst Garnetzke
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] sys_mbox_free() problem
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:18:41 -0000

Hi Adam et al,

after doing some weeks another job I´m now back on lwip and found a big
mailing list (thanks adam), a new release and try to synchronize me to
0.4.2.

Here is my question:
sys_mbox_free(sys_mbox_t mbox) is called in some situations with a not
empty mbox! I found no possibility of freeing the attached element (it
seems to me a memp of type MEMP_NETBUF - but who knows?).

The situation is reached with httpd server solving a request:
   while(1) {
     newconn = netconn_accept(conn);
     http_input(newconn);
     netconn_delete(newconn);  <--- here it crashes (freeing
                                    of conn->recvmbox!}

Any hints?

[I have running lwip on an motorola 68302 processor, SMSC 91C111
ethernet controller and a propriatary os called srtx]

-Horst

--
Horst Garnetzke  address@hidden