lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Non-empty mailbox released

From: Martin Glunz
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Non-empty mailbox released
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:25:52 -0000

Jani Monoses wrote:

> you mean sys_mbox_free() is called on your mbox?
Yes.

> If yes which caller is it?
Don't know, I don't have the time at the moment to
investigate. Perhaps later.

--
MfG
Martin Glunz

Tel. 06441/9642-61
mailto:address@hidden

fortune says today:
Work Rule: Leave of Absence (for an Operation):
        We are no longer allowing this practice.  We wish to discourage
any thoughts that you may not need all of whatever you have, and you
should not consider having anything removed.  We hired you as you are,
and to have anything removed would certainly make you less than we
bargained for.

WANTED: Schrödinger's Cat. Dead or Alive.

There are only 10 kinds of people. Those who
understand binary and those who don't.